Future viability, sustainability, continuity, and innovation – Our values are your values? Then you might be the perfect fit for our team.
We are financially independent and believe in real partnerships with our employees, suppliers, and clients. We are proud that our products are available for the long term, highly reliable, and Made in Germany.
For us, sustainability is more than a catchphrase – as you can see in our products, in our treatment of our people and our clients, and in our modern facilities.
Our people really identify with Wibu-Systems – and our management believes that a career at Wibu-Systems can be a career for life.
As a pioneering technology leader in our field, we have won multiple awards for our work, are contributing to numerous research and development projects at universities and science institutions across Europe, and are active in many industry and technology associations.
Sounds like the right place for you? Then come and join our team! Of course, there are many more reasons why Wibu-Systems is a great employer:
- You will be based in our modern, stylish, and climatized in Karlsruhe South (near the City Park).
- Our central location makes it easy to reach us by car, bike, or public transport. We have covered parking for your car or bicycle.
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package with an annual performance bonus.
- You have up to 40 days of leave every year.
- We are all about expertise, so you can expect lots of internal and external training and development opportunities.
- We can offer you flexible working hours, mobile work opportunities, short lines of communication, and an informal and collegial culture from our interns all the way to our CEO.
- We know how to celebrate the great work we do: You can expect Christmas, summer, and release parties through the year.
- We have an office restaurant for your lunchbreak, and you can enjoy free soft drinks of choice.
- The Wibu-Racing team and other sports clubs are always looking for new members!
- Our internal hacking team meets on a regular basis to test their limits with the best technology has to offer.